Friday, May 24, 2013

Liebster Award



I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Poison'd Ivy (who rocks the mostest)! 
Hot DAMN.




The Liebster award is given to smaller up and coming bloggers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcoming.


The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award, leave 11 facts about yourself and list 11 questions for your nominees to answer so here goes....



 My answers for the 11 Questions posed by Poison'd Ivy

1. What is your favorite movie and why?
I can't only have one.  I must have two.  1) Pulp Fiction.  Because, It's Pulp Fiction.  2) When Harry Met Sally.  The relationship stuff goin on?  Per.  Fect.

2. If your life had a theme song what would it be?
"Creep" - Radiohead

3. What quality do you dislike most in a person?
Dishonesty.

4. What quality do you think is most important in a person?
Loyalty.

5. Would you lie to keep from hurting someone?
Absolutely :)

6. Are you a cat or a dog person? or neither?
Neither.  No pets. 

7. What is the one chore you would love to never have to do again?
All of them.  Laundry. 

8. What is your favorite way to spend a day off?
Fer sure the beach.  Relaxin with some caramel vodka and the SAB........and maybe the kids ;)

9. First concert? and last concert?
Billy Ocean at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach.  I think.  I honestly can't remember.  But this is the first one I could think of.  The Drunken Queen and my Not So Step Daddy made me go with them.  Because my Auntie Rita liked to see bands & such with the same name as the venue.  Billy Ocean.  Ocean Center.  Get it? Issues. 

10. What is the one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
No more back pain.

11. Something random that makes you smile?
The Mini.  When she's sleeping. And my sweetass Sexy American Boyfriend. 

My Nominees...

Comfytown Chronicles
PopTabilicious
Allure - A collective
Mommy Has Issues
From the Wine Chronicles

(Yes, there's supposed to be 11.  I don't know 11 new bloggers - even these guys are really pushing it so...ooops)


Here are your questions...

1. If you could haunt someone, who would it be & why?

2. Where is your dream vacation spot?

3.  Do you like birds?  If yes, explain.  If no, move on to the next question.

4. If you could go back in time, what era would you visit?

5. Do you want to go where everyone knows your name?

6. What is your favorite insect?

7. If you were a pig, would you be the big, fat, lazy kind or the kind that runs around snorting and rooting in the mud?

8. What are your feelings about Marilyn Monroe?

9. Liquor or Beer/Wine?

10. What are the ingredients for a classic vodka martini?

11. Do you consider yourself attractive?


11 Random Facts about ME 


1. I've been married twice (Main reason the SAB and I aren't married)

2. I have traveled to 40 U.S. States and 14 countries.

3. My best friend is a boy

4. I hate people.

5. I loathe karaoke.

6. I wear only thong underwear or none at all (that's IS mighty random, no?)

7. I have never played Candy Crush.

8. I had no idea what YOLO &/or Cra Cra meant until I Googled them for a blog post.

9. I shower 2, sometimes 3 times per day. (I cannot feel dirty - I know)

10. I'm originally from Orland Park, Illinois (suburb of Chicago)

11. Jewelry? Not my thing.

Thanks to:
http://www.poisondivy.com/



6 comments:

Amanda said...

Ahahahaha, I met my husband in a karaoke bar :P

Precious Princess of Banananland said...

Of course you did. SAB LOVES IT.

It's why you like me said...

Ummm so I love karaoke for the entertainment. And by entertainment I mean material for talking shit.

Major.Sunshine said...

Well, I'm not a 'new' blogger, so I won't be offended you didn't share... but I stole your questions anyway because I think you're awesome and I've been secretly stalking you. I suggest you hide your shoes. ;)

Precious Princess of Banananland said...

Lmfao! It's tough to find NEW bloggers. ;). Shoes hidden. Stalk away :)

Trashy Blog said...

I've never played Candy Crush Saga, either, although I get the damned updates all day long from my friends on Facebook! Love "SAB," by the way. What a cute acronym!!