The Shine On Award
I've been nominated for this SHINE ON award by two awesome fellow bloggers. One of the Whoreseome Threesome, Pink, and a new bloggy friend who is awesomely funny The hoare. I haven't gotten an award in a while and I'm super awesome, so I'd figured I'd play.
Here are the rules. I won't be following them. I never do. Just seems dumb.
The rules to accepting the “Shine On” award are these-
*Post the “Shine On” award on your blog. I did that. See below.
*Link back to the blogger who nominated you. I also did that. I did, up there, the first paragraph. PAY ATTENTION.
*State 7 facts about yourself.
1) Until this week, I had no idea what sharkweek was. I honestly thought it was some euphamism for porn or something. I cannot believe people are actually watching a show. about. sharks. Whatever. Also, why does it take it a whole week? Everything I need to know about sharks could be summed up in about 3 minutes. Really.
*Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
2) I hate sports. All of them. The fact that football season is upcoming doesn't excite me in the least. Play sports? Maybe. Watch them? No. I will still cause all kindsa crazytown if you don't like Da' Bears. Cause you should.
3) I think lightening bugs are way cool. I could sit outside and watch them for hours. I think. We don't have them in Florida so maybe they've changed since 1986. I'll have to see. For now I'll stick with they're cool.
4) People are always saying "don't judge". That's the first thing I do. I'm very judgey (don't judge, whatever). I judge immediately. About everything. My first judgement usually isn't what I stick with, however, call me Judy cause I'm judging.
5) I have never seen Judge Judy. Or any other of these "judge" shows that are ever popular. I find them depressing and ridiculous. People are stupid, I don't want to watch them be stupid.
6) I am a teeth snob. Dirty, broken or missing teeth all creep me out. Take care of your teeth. Just do it.
7) I don't like breakfast in bed. I love the idea of breakfast in bed. The actual eating part never works. I don't want egg yolks on my sheets. Anything that requires a knife & fork should not be eaten in bed. I'm thinking more 'dessert in bed' or 'cocktails in bed' might be more up my alley.
Okay, here's where I totally break the rules. I'm nominating nobody. I'm on vacation. Shut it. I will insert the links to the two awesome blogs who nominated me, again, down here. They are funny as shit. Go check 'em out.